Tampa Business Dispute Lawyer
Trusted Advisor For Your Business Disputes
Lanse has litigated a variety of business disputes, including contract disputes, fraud claims, partnership disputes, real estate disputes, trade secret and non-compete claims, and employment contract disputes. While many disputes can be resolved through litigation, in many cases, a trial is simply too costly or time consuming. Lanse is an experienced Tampa business dispute lawyer committed to pursuing the most cost-effective and timely resolution of clients’ business problems so they can focus on what they do best—run their businesses.
Lanse has litigated cases in both state and federal courts and handled arbitration proceedings in a broad range of contexts. He has also represented both governmental and private sector clients in administrative bid protests and related litigation. The clients he has represented range from individuals and small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations. Lanse has also served as a mediator and arbitrator. He is able to draw from those experiences as a neutral to be a more effective advocate for his clients.
Lanse is a former federal appellate law clerk, having clerked for the Honorable Joseph W. Hatchett, former Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Practice Areas Include:
- Contract Disputes
- Noncompete Litigation
- Employment Contract Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Fraud and Civil Theft Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Bid Protest Proceedings
- Representation of a physician referral management company in a claim for permanent injunctive relief based on alleged trade secret violations and violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Representation of an accounting firm and its principals in a claim for breach of a non-compete agreement, misappropriation of trade secrets, and tortious interference.
- Defense of an employee in a claim asserted by a credit card processing company for alleged trade secret violations, and negotiation of the dismissal of the claim following an injunction hearing with no damages or injunctive relief.
- Representation of contractors and subcontractors throughout the State of Florida in various bid protests.
- Representation of a limited liability company in a derivative action against the company for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and related intentional tort claims.